Mario's Cannon Calamity Mario's Cannon Calamity

Hilarious! 5/5 Stars.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Thanks for the comment man!

Bronies Bronies

This is extremely accurate, you win. 5/5

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

Ok, the jokes were alright. I laughed kind a lot at this so good job in that department. But this does seem like something Egoratpor would make. If this animation was like a homage to Egoraptor then congrats good sir because it's perfect.

Brojack responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad I made you laugh a lot of hard work went into this animation. Unfortunately, it's not an egoraptor homage, although I feel better if you see it that way than as a ripoff :)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very fun to play!

Everything in this game is epic, great work! =D

SSBM Zelda Temple Metaliz SSBM Zelda Temple Metaliz

Outstanding!

Very well done my good sir, everything sounds just right! I'd play the hell out of this song if it was Rockband/Guitar Hero... Damn you copyright issues. D: Still, great work!

Sonofkirk responds:

I think you can download the song and do your own project on guitar hero. I remember someone asking me if he could download my older version of it to make his own rock band think for this song. Any way thanks for the review dude! :)

{Final Agression} {Final Agression}

Awesome Tone!

I'm really loving the part at 0:24! Keep up the work! =)

Shadow of the enemy Shadow of the enemy

Epic!

You made Hank and the Shadow dude look badass looking! The details for the wallpaper is amazing. Although I agree with flyingmonkey456, it is a little too blurry. 9/10 my man.

SSBBlines responds:

looks alot like a 10, but thanks anyway man.
And yes i relise it's too blury.
And thanks for the extra feature of saying they look bad-ass :3