View Profile Zero-Insanity

4 w/ Responses

Hilarious! 5/5 Stars.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Thanks for the comment man!

This is extremely accurate, you win. 5/5

Ok, the jokes were alright. I laughed kind a lot at this so good job in that department. But this does seem like something Egoratpor would make. If this animation was like a homage to Egoraptor then congrats good sir because it's perfect.

Brojack responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad I made you laugh a lot of hard work went into this animation. Unfortunately, it's not an egoraptor homage, although I feel better if you see it that way than as a ripoff :)

The good ol' ultraviolence never fails.

Superb!

Outstanding animation, voice acting was perfect, and overall performance was excellent. I got nothing negative to say about this except... Where's the Green Girl? lol

Lol'd

Almost every girl on my Facebook just about posts like that except with different pics every second...

Dosensuppen responds:

Cool story, bro.

Good Loard!

Your entire movie was completely outstanding, and made me lol quite alot. Especially the *insert monster here* betrayed me part. =3

Dear God...

This made my day because I was watching SM like 2 minutes from now. This animation was simply flawless, GREAT JOB!

Insanely Great!

That was the best Madness I've ever seen yet to be completely honest. It's a little short, but that doesn't matter because every second is epic. Please keep up the good work! ^_^

All 100 is True

I agree with all 100, especially about the narrator voices, but other then that... Great work! =]

MoozipanCheese responds: