View Profile Zero-Insanity

15 Movie Reviews

Hilarious! 5/5 Stars.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Thanks for the comment man!

This is extremely accurate, you win. 5/5

Ok, the jokes were alright. I laughed kind a lot at this so good job in that department. But this does seem like something Egoratpor would make. If this animation was like a homage to Egoraptor then congrats good sir because it's perfect.

Brojack responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad I made you laugh a lot of hard work went into this animation. Unfortunately, it's not an egoraptor homage, although I feel better if you see it that way than as a ripoff :)

1 Game Review

Very fun to play!

Everything in this game is epic, great work! =D

2 Audio Reviews

Outstanding!

Very well done my good sir, everything sounds just right! I'd play the hell out of this song if it was Rockband/Guitar Hero... Damn you copyright issues. D: Still, great work!

Sonofkirk responds:

I think you can download the song and do your own project on guitar hero. I remember someone asking me if he could download my older version of it to make his own rock band think for this song. Any way thanks for the review dude! :)

Awesome Tone!

I'm really loving the part at 0:24! Keep up the work! =)

1 Art Review

Epic!

You made Hank and the Shadow dude look badass looking! The details for the wallpaper is amazing. Although I agree with flyingmonkey456, it is a little too blurry. 9/10 my man.

SSBBlines responds:

looks alot like a 10, but thanks anyway man.
And yes i relise it's too blury.
And thanks for the extra feature of saying they look bad-ass :3